Imagine being the classroom hero for the day.
Well you will be a hero if you scoop this fantastic prize for a whole class to visit the all-new LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, at intu Trafford Centre Manchester.
To celebrate the launch of LEGOLAND Discovery Centre’s #MyMINILANDSchool search, Educate Magazine, alongside The Challenge newspaper are giving one lucky reader the chance to take their whole class to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
Prepare to be wowed as the UK’s only LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre has re-launched, featuring a brand new LEGO® Ninjago™ City Adventure play feature – a UK exclusive, new modern café with floor-to-ceiling windows, a new bigger and better Creative Workshop, where LEGO® fans can watch the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Master Model Builder at work, a newly located LEGO® Racers Build & Test Zone and new birthday party rooms with three brand new birthday party experiences.
To enter our FREE competition all you have to do is email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Legoland competition is open to all school pupils, and their teachers. Please supply contact details when entering.
Entries close on Sunday 18 June 2017 and the draw will take place on Monday 19 June.
Terms and Conditions
• LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester (Attraction) will be providing one winner a class trip to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
• Transport not included
• Food and drink not included
• This prize is limited to 35 pupils in total and a minimum of 6 adults.
• Children qualify as up to 17 years of age to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and adults must be accompanied by a child (up to 17 years old) to visit the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre. One adult supervisor required per every 5 children.
• The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Prize for value. Photocopies will not be accepted.
• The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• The winner will be contacted via email or telephone and asked to provide their preferred date and time to visit.
• The Prize will expire on 31/12/17. After this time the Prize will be invalid. Prize is subject to availability.
• If you have any allergies or food preferences please let the Attraction know before the visit.
• The Prize remains the property of Merlin Entertainments (LEGOLAND) Limited (Merlin) at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Prize at any time and for any reason.
• The Attraction reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of its facilities including removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
• The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Attraction available at https://www.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/manchester/ which also contains details of the Attractions opening times and operating calendar.
• Merlin Entertainments (LEGOLAND) Limited (Merlin) maintains the right to cancel any AFOL nights without giving any prior notice and without providing compensation to the winner who holds the AFOL annual pass. This will not result in entry to any alternative nights, or an extra entry into any of the dates listed above.
• Merlin Entertainments (LEGOLAND) Limited (Merlin) maintains the right to reject entry into the center or the AFOL night.
• LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre #MyMINILANDSchool search is a separate competition to this.