Schools and Academies London
The Schools & Academies Show provides a unique platform for senior leaders from Schools, Academies and MATs to access free CPD accredited seminars and hear the latest policy updates across the sector. The event will be returning to the ExCeL in London on the 29-30 April 2020!
Supported by the Department for Education, this the must-attend event for senior leadership teams this year. By securing your free ticket, you’ll be able to discover practical advice and innovative solutions to help overcome the biggest challenges facing your school.
Why attend the Schools & Academies Show this April?
- Meet 200 education suppliers, innovators and solution providers
- Network with over 4,000 school and MAT leaders and over 120 speakers.
- Government Education Village supported by the DFE and ESFA to provide you with practical advice and policy updates.
- The newly launched MAT Matchmaking Area; sponsored by ParentPay, will provide visitors with a dedicated area on the exhibition floor to take part in in-depth roundtable discussions around the biggest topics affecting MATs across the UK
- New feature Charity Village will provide registered charities with an opportunity to take part in the exhibition floor and network with all the Head Teachers, School Business Managers, Governors, Finance Directors, Deputy Heads and wider education leaders who attend the show. Click here for more information.
- New Feature in the wellness area will showcase a range of classes, mini-presentations, demonstrations and talks aimed at senior school and education leaders with the purpose of tackling the growing mental health crisis within the education sector.
- New feature area, the Leader’s Town Hall, will be a ‘Question Time’ style theatre providing visitors and speakers the opportunity to debate the biggest topics within the education sector.
Attracting over 4,000 attendees, the event offers fantastic networking opportunities for professionals at UK schools and academies. What’s more, The Schools & Academies Show is free to attend!