Take part in a special online music lesson with a world-renowned music producer!
Primary school pupils will be able to take part in a special online music lesson with author Krish Kandiah and world-renowned director and music producer, Adam Anders, on 15 November.
Adam Anders has produced music for many well-known artists including the Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez, as well as for major motion pictures and television shows such as Camp Rock, High School Musical 3, and Hannah Montana.
His latest production is a family musical about the Christmas nativity. The stars of Journey to Bethlehem, amongst others, include actors Antonio Banderas, Fiona Palemo, Lecrae and Omid Djalili. It will hit cinemas on 17 November.
In the live music lesson, there will be sneak previews of the film, and Adam will reveal some behind-the-scenes insights. Krish will be asking Adam about:
- How to get started in writing your own songs
- The process of taking an idea for a song to record and produce it
- The opportunities for different careers in the music industry
- What it’s like to work with major recording artists like Pink, Jonas Brothers, LeCrae, Back Street Boys and Miley Cyrus
- Adam Ander’s reasons for making a family musical about the nativity
This lesson will be aimed mainly at Key Stage 2 and 3 students (Years 4-8), but it could be useful for students of all ages interested in careers in music, film and television.
There will also be the opportunity for a school to win six ukuleles, as sponsored by Front Row Music.
Watch the trailer for Journey to Bethlehem here.
Reserve a spot for the online music lesson here.