Alsop High School is a caring, dynamic and truly amazing school. We are on a journey to excellence and our school motto of Achieving Excellence Together embraces this vision. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff. We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic team player.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, dynamic teacher who can offer:
· an innovative and creative flair
· the student at the centre of their vision
· excellent classroom practice
· the ability to motivate, challenge and be challenged
· the ability / experience of teaching statistics and mechanics is preferable
To request an application pack please visit our website / recruitment area
Closing date: Wednesday 18th May at 9:00am
Interview date: Friday 20th May
Required for September 2022
The school is committed to the safeguarding of young people and candidates will be expected to adhere to these expectations. Appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks and enhanced DBS clearance.