Deyes High School celebrate KS4 results
Yesterday, Deyes High School in Liverpool welcomed back its year 11 students to collect their Key Stage 4 results.
Members of staff from the school said they were immensely proud of the way the students have shown such strength of character and resilience as they approached the examinations this year.
61% of pupils achieved grades 9-5 in English and 55% achieved grades 9-5 in maths.
Overall, 66% of students achieved at least five standard passes, including English and maths.
73 grade 9s were awarded altogether at the school yesterday.
Some highlights include:
- James B achieved five grade 9s
- Sophie F achieved seven grade 9s, a grade 8 and a grade 7
- Joseph H achieved five grade 9s
- Jacob T achieved five grade 9s, three grade 8s and a grade 7
- Gemma F achieved a grade 9, six grade 8s and two grades 7s
- Lucy M achieved a grade 9, seven grade 8s and a grade 7
Mrs Beaney, head of Deyes High School, said “These results reflect the students’ determination to succeed, despite the challenging circumstances they have faced during their two-year exam courses.
“We sincerely hope that such fantastic results will empower our students to realise their dreams and ambitions in the future.”