Snapping the perfect shot for your school
CPMM Media Group, experts in public relations and marketing for schools and multi academy trusts, understand the value of high-quality imagery. Whether capturing the joyous moments of results day or the lasting memories of a leaver’s prom.
When done correctly, a picture can effectively communicate a story. Sharing pictures on social media is the perfect way to communicate with stakeholders and showcase school life. GCSE and A-level results days are fast approaching, so what better time to learn how to snap the perfect shot for this momentous occasion?
CPMM Media Group recognise that schools already do a fantastic job of promoting themselves but offer a helping hand to elevate their presence online.
Here, the team shares their secret recipe for capturing the perfect results day picture for press and social media purposes.
Other top tips for taking pictures:
• Clean your camera lens, dust on the lens will be the difference between a good and a bad picture.
• Always shoot in landscape.
• Steer clear of the zoom button.
• Ensure uniform is correct and students look presentable.
• Don’t forget to save and send images as high resolution to ensure highest quality. Keep original large file size.
With years of experience and expertise in the education sector, CPMM Media Group is a leading PR and marketing agency for schools and multi academy trusts. Services include PR, social media, crisis management, digital marketing, design, print, event management, video & animation, and branding.